I love CSI Miami. This is a blog for me to share my view on each episode, some teaser and to give everyone a quick glance of the show.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

CSI Miami S08E03 - “Bolt Action” - Season 8 Episode 3

Suprise suprise, this episode of CSI Miami is about Cougar - a woman over 40 who sexually pursues younger men. Three volleyball players mysteriously drop dead on the court. As we all understand, the society can accept a older male going out with a younger women but not the other round.

On the other hand, Calleigh’s testimony against Delko threatens his future as a CSI. I was quite afraid that they are going to cut Delko out from the show cause I can see his name at the start of the show. Further more, the introduce another new CSI ... so you know, I kind of being pessimistic.

I find that the killing part is a bit far fetch, and it take too much thinking to make it happen, and can easily leave a lot of evident. But overall, is another good episode :-)


If you like to take a glance of it, feel free to visit YouTube. Alternatively, you can click on the following link or the YouTube embeded show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytTc2epA-8




Cheryl Ladd (”Charlie’s Angels”) and Tia Carrere (”Dancing With the Stars”) Guest Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment